Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

snuggled w/ mom

 

 


A few recent pictures of Claire. Looks like she is auditioning for the sound of music! I have really been enjoying all of baby carriers this time around. I used them a bunch with the boys but I couldn't really keep them in them for any length of time because I had 2 to hold! So Claire is snuggled in most of the day. My favorites right now are the wraps. I think these are perfect for a baby through at least 6 months or so. I love my friend's product the sleepy wrap because the fabric is wonderful--short and so stretchy and strong. I am starting to use the Ergo a bit more, but probably will continue to use the wrap almost exclusively for a while more. Sleepy Wraps make an awesome gift for a new mom--www.sleepywrap.com! Thanks, Elizabeth and Robert!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: