Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Monday, July 21, 2008

jumping from planes

 

 

 


One day I found Matt showing the boys You Tube videos of paratroopers. Yikes, couldn't he show them civilians jumping from planes? I really dislike all of the military videos on You Tube (yes, we have watched some before) because they really glorify the military. There's enough pressure with a father who served in the military and likes to tell a few tales to his boys, but then with the way the media glorifies it...I know, I am being a bit paranoid since the boys are only 3, but now I have 2 little paratroopers in the back yard! Let it go, Lisa...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hannah Eye said...

Lisa, you can just subtly redirect them into becoming plain old skydivers. I jumped out of a plane once, just for fun, and it was exhilarating!

I'm going to try to get *my* kids into Parkour.