Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Liam and Patrick!

 

 

 

 


Can't believe my guys are 4 years old! It is so special to celebrate their birthdays and to reflect back on my pregnancy with them, their births and our 4 years together. We had a special day together the day before preparing for their birthdays. We made their favorite foods, made crowns for their special day, and talked about the day they were born. I also got such a wonderful idea from Soule Mama's Creative Family book which Matt and I have decided to do as well. Each year on their birthdays, we will write a love letter to our children reflecting back on the year and how special and wonderful each of them are to us. We will save these letters to give to them when they are older. I also want to make a photo album for them every year. Better get started as I have 4 years to catch up on!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: