Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog!

Friday, January 2, 2009

The perfect gift

 

 


Aunt Peggy, Uncle Mike, and Kelley Belly sent this awesome gift to the boys. It's a set of both football and soccer players, felt playing fields, and goal posts and soccer goals. Liam and Patrick have been football and soccer fanatics now since last spring and they are loving this game. I love the fact that they still don't know about video games and are playing with this instead!

Plus, they play soccer every day in our basement. I will need to take pictures of this as well. We have borrowed our friends soccer goal for the winter and we have intense and competetive games played in our basement every day. Claire even gets in on the action as she rides in my sling while I try not to trip over the ball. I love the way they end every game by making sure it is tied. I am still so amazed by their love of sports!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: